Are you searching for a reputable brick masonry company? Have you had a poor experience with inexperienced bricklayers in the past, and now you need a professional to redo their work? Our experts are here to help you tackle any challenge, whether it’s a new brick driveway or a custom stone retaining wall.
Mortar City Masonry works on many forms of brick masonry in Oakland County MI, including the following:
- Brick Paver Installation, Leveling, and Restoration
- Chimney Repair Services, Including Chimney Cap Replacement and Mortar Repointing
- Hardscaping Services for Front Porch Approaches, Patios, Driveways, Sidewalks, Outdoor Living Areas, and Much More
- Custom Brick Mailboxes, Glass Wall Blocks, Stone Garden Bed Edging, Stone Retaining Walls, Cultured Stone/Stacked Stone, and Limestone Steps
- Completely Personalized Outdoor Features, Including Fire Pits, Outdoor Fireplaces, Paver Hot Tub Bases, and More
Reach out to (586) 533-1305 to schedule a consultation with one of our seasoned brick masons. We look forward to enhancing your property!
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Reliable and Punctual Brick Masonry Services
You deserve to have beautiful brickwork that stands the test of time. We have the tools and experience to make that happen. With Mortar City Masonry on your side, you can look forward to these perks:
- Enjoy Affordable and Transparent Pricing from Licensed/Insured Brickmasons
- Free Estimates for Brick Installation and Restoration
- We Arrive on Time and Get the Job Done Right the First Time
- More Than Half of Our Business Consists of Referrals and Repeat Clients
- Mortar City Masonry Is a Family-Owned Brick Masonry Company in Oakland County
- We Offer Comprehensive Bricklaying Services, and We’ll Clean up the Mess after Construction
- Proactive and Knowledgeable Project Managers That Stay on Site (No Subcontractors)
- Premium Craftsmanship from Start to Finish
Ready to get started? Call (586) 533-1305 to schedule a quote for brick masonry in Oakland County MI.
What’s the Best Paving Option? Bricks vs. Concrete
Concrete and pavers can both look great on your property, but one may be a better fit for your current needs or long-term goals. Concrete tends to be less expensive upfront but more expensive over time. This is because concrete is subject to cracking and is expensive to repair. Brick pavers can be individually shifted back into place if they become uneven. We can compare the cost, maintenance, and overall benefits of both options to help you find the best solution for your property.