Do you dream of having a set of majestic brick stairs leading up to your home? Do you think your backyard could use a functional wow factor in the form of a brick paver patio? Brick paving has endless possibilities, and it can enhance almost any style of home. Mortar City Masonry is proud to offer stunning, durable, impeccable brick paving in Michigan that perfectly suits your needs.
- Affordable Brick Paving in Michigan – Brick Pavers Cost Less Than Concrete over Time!
- Brick Paver Repair and Replacement Services
- Chimney Repairs for the Masonry Portion of Your Chimney
- Color-Matched Brick Repairs and Mortar Replacement
- Tuckpointing, Repointing, and Other Brick Maintenance Solutions
- Limestone Steps, Hardscaping, Retaining Walls and Brick Porches
- Quality You Can Depend on from Brick Pavers You Can Trust
The first step in getting brick paving is to schedule your no-obligation consultation. Contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305 to learn more.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Custom Brick Paving That Is Tailored to Your Property and Aesthetic
The beauty of brick paving is that it can be adjusted to fit your style. Perhaps you want traditional red bricks to fit your modern farmhouse aesthetic. Maybe you’d prefer bricks of varying sizes and colors to add contrast to your single-color façade. The possibilities are endless, and our brick pavers are here to make your vision a reality.
- Brick Pavers Come in an Assortment of Shades, Shapes, and Styles
- Design the Exact Look You Want for Your Patio, Driveway, Approach or Outdoor Kitchen
- Get Custom Brick Paving That Is Personalized for Your Home – Accent Borders, Intricate Patterns, and More
- Enjoy Top-Level Service from a Leading Brick Paving Company in Michigan
- Maintain Your Pavers Well into the Future – We Offer Sanding and Releveling Services
- Find the Perfect Brick Pavers for Your Property
To schedule your appointment for brick paving in Michigan, give us a call at (586) 533-1305.
Is Brick Paving Hard to Maintain?
Brick pavers are much easier to maintain than concrete and other hardscaping options. If the pavers shift over time, they can easily be releveled and resanded. Concrete repairs are much more costly, and often the entire slab has to be replaced. If a few of your pavers get damaged, they can be quickly swapped out for a fraction of the cost. Keep this in mind when evaluating your hardscaping solutions. Brick paving is one of the most affordable options when you consider long-term costs!