The possibilities are endless when it comes to brick paving. Pavers are incredibly versatile, and they can withstand the harsh weather shifts we have here in Michigan. Mortar City Masonry would love to help you take advantage of your property’s full potential.
- Over Half Our Clients Come from Referrals
- Specializing in Brick Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Retaining Walls, and Other Forms of Brick Paving near Royal Oak MI
- Mortar City Masonry Is Family-Owned and Operated
- Premium Services Such as Cultured Stone Installation, Limestone Steps, and Custom Outdoor Living Rooms
- We Work with Michigan-Made Paving Bricks
- Brick Paver Restoration, Repair, and Reset Services Available
- Fully Licensed and Insured with Well Over 20 Years of Experience
- Brick Mailboxes, Porches, Archways, and Front Door Approaches
- Endless Possibilities – Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed with Transparent Pricing
Contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305 if you’re interested in getting brick paving in Royal Oak MI.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Benefits of Brick Paving vs. Concrete
Choosing the right material for your hardscaping can make a big difference in long-term cost and usage. Brick paving has many benefits over concrete, but there are perks to concrete as well. Let’s compare brick paving vs. concrete to help you decide which option is right for you:
- Brick pavers cost less than concrete over time because they can be reset if they shift.
- Pavers won’t crack like concrete, and you can add sand to the joints to keep them secured.
- Quality installation can ensure your brick pavers last a lifetime.
- Brick paving is an upscale solution that probably doesn’t cost as much as you think!
- Bricks look beautiful with almost any style of home and come in a wide range of colors/patterns.
- We can help you assess your options to find the perfect fit for your property.
If you’d like an estimate for brick paving in Royal Oak MI, please call Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305. We’ll help you make an educated decision about your home improvement.
How to Care for Your Brick Paving
Your brick pavers may need to be swept or washed periodically, but they are relatively low maintenance. If the sand between the joints starts to wear down, we can brush new sand on to fortify the joints. Michigan’s soil is sand-based, so there may be some shifting as the years go on. Mortar City Masonry offers brick paver restoration to make your older pavers look like new.