Are you thinking about adding cultured stone to the inside or outside of your home? Mortar City Masonry offers cultured stone in Michigan, along with a variety of other home improvement services. Our custom design solutions include:
- Cultured Stone and Stone Veneer Installation
- Brick Paving, Including Brick Accent Borders and Complete Brick Paver Surfaces
- Custom Driveways and Patios
- Gorgeous Limestone Steps
- Brick Archways, Brick Porches, and Brick Mailboxes
- Brick Paver Repair and Chimney Brick Repair
- Stamped Concrete Maintenance (Cleaning and Sealing)
- Glass Wall Blocks
- Retaining Walls
- And Other Hardscaping Services
If you’d like a quote for cultured stone in Michigan, give us a call at (586) 533-1305. We proudly serve St. Clair Shores MI and surrounding areas.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Enhance Your Curb Appeal with Stunning Cultured Stone in Michigan
There is no denying that cultured stone is absolutely gorgeous to look at. You get all the appearance of natural stone in a strategically engineered material. There are tons of design opportunities that come with cultured stone. You can…
- Add Visual Interest to Your Home’s Façade
- Cover Foundation Concrete with Cultured Stone Veneer
- Wrap the Base of Porch Columns to Enhance Your Property
- Create a Beautiful Accent Wall Inside or Outside Your Home
- Amplify Your Fireplace with Cultured Stone Surround
- Create a Completely Custom Design with the Help of Mortar City Masonry
Whatever your vision is, our cultured stone installers can bring it to life. All it takes is a quick phone call to (586) 533-1305 to set up a consultation that fits your schedule. Call today so we can get started on your home enhancement.
Is Cultured Stone Better Than Natural Stone?
It’s hard to say which stone veneer is the best because it mostly comes down to taste. Cultured stone is more versatile than natural stone because it weighs less. It can go on a number of surfaces without the extensive support that natural stone requires. With this in mind, you may prefer the look of natural stone over engineered stone. We can discuss your options with you to find the right balance of looks, cost, and application.