Want a creative way to enhance your property? A set of custom limestone steps could be the perfect touch! Limestone can be used in nearly any outdoor setting, from simple porch steps to grand outdoor staircases. Best of all, it complements other stone, such as brick pavers and cultured stone. You can create a one-of-a-kind look that sets your home apart from the rest.
- Beautiful Limestone Steps That Enhance Your Porch or Backyard
- Coordinating Brick and Stonework That Add Dimension to Your Home’s Exterior
- Brick and Chimney Repair Services from Highly-Experienced Brick Layers near You
- Free Estimates for Limestone Steps in Michigan
- Quality Brick Paving and Brick Paver Repairs
- Retaining Walls, Cultured Stone, and Other Hardscaping Services
Mortar City Masonry installs limestone steps in Michigan. Give us a call at (586) 533-1305 to schedule your consultation.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Exquisite Limestone Steps That Beautifully Complement Your Home
Limestone steps are versatile and can be adjusted to fit any home’s style. They can be crisply cut for a sleek modern design, or they can have a natural edge for a more rustic appearance. Add a custom border to tie in colors from your home, or mix the limestone with other types of stone. Our limestone installers can bring your ideas to life.
- Limestone Is Incredibly Durable, Designed by Nature to Withstand Harsh Weather Conditions
- Limestone Is Considered a Premium Product, Which Means Your Limestone Steps Could Add Value to Your Home
- Limestone Looks Great in Nearly Every Setting
- Low Maintenance, Extreme Durability, and Undeniable Beauty All in One
Get your custom limestone steps in Michigan by calling Mortar City Masonry: (586) 533-1305.
Is Limestone Good for Steps?
Limestone is a great material for outdoor steps. It can withstand temperature changes, sun exposure, precipitation, and other outdoor elements. It is smooth enough for easy cleaning, but it still offers grip on slick days. Many homeowners choose limestone for around their pools because it holds up to persistent wear and tear. Nevertheless, if there is a better option out there for you, our hardscapers can point you in the right direction. Your satisfaction is always a top priority.