It’s impossible to deny the beauty of limestone steps. These stunning materials stand the test of time, and they fit well with almost every aesthetic. Mortar City Masonry offers installation and repair services for limestone steps in Wayne County MI.
- Create Usable Steps and Walkways with Natural Limestone Steps and Realistic Manufactured Stone
- Add Visual Interest to Your Property and Provide Contrast for Brick Paving and Hardscaping
- Use Complementary Cultured Stone or Stacked Stone on Your Façade
- Weigh the Pros and Cons of Different Materials to Find the Best Option for Your Budget and Goals
- Work with an Experienced Bricklaying Company That Offers Brick Paving, Retaining Wall Building, and Limestone Step Installation – Mortar City Masonry Is Here to Help!
If you’d like a quote for limestone steps, please call (586) 533-1305 and make an appointment. We look forward to working with you.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
How Does Limestone Stand Up to Michigan Weather?
Limestone can do well in hot and cold climates if it is properly maintained. Limestone does not do well with salt or acidic applications, so you’ll need to use alternative de-icing methods on your steps in winter. Sealants may protect your steps from staining, but they could also hurt the limestone’s ability to naturally expand and contract. Your installer can assess your unique needs to figure out what maintenance plan is right for you.
There may be another material available that fits your needs better than limestone. We’d be happy to discuss your options and plan out your dream outdoor space. Call Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305 to get started.
Complete Your Outdoor Makeover with Stacked Stone, Brick Paving, and Custom Hardscaping
Your backyard is filled with potential. Our bricklayers and masons are here to unlock that potential. We provide a wide range of outdoor makeover services, including the following:
- Brick Patios, Brick Driveways, Brick Walkways, Brick Fire Pits, and Outdoor Living Spaces
- Custom Outdoor Kitchens Packed with Added Features
- Brick Repairs, Brick Inspections, and Brick Restoration Services
- Brick Mailboxes, Glass Wall Blocks, Brick Porch Restoration, and Drainage Retaining Walls
- Repointing and Tuckpointing to Replace Old Mortar between Your Bricks
- Chimney Rebuilding and Repairs for the Masonry on Your Chimney
- Natural Stone Veneer, Stacked Stone, Limestone Steps, and Cultured Stone Installation
- Brick Paving, Installation, and Releveling
- Concrete Sealing and Select Concrete Solutions