Mortar City Masonry offers professional brick repair in Michigan. Our fully insured bricklayers have experience in all areas of brick repair, including tuckpointing, chimney repair, brick replacement, and much more. Some of our most sought-after services include:
- Quality Brick Repairs with Long-Lasting Results
- We Work on Brick Porches, Brick Walkways, Brick Driveways, Brick Mailboxes, Brick Patios, Brick Chimneys, and Much More
- Historic Brick Restorations and Color-Matched Mortar Replacement
- Professional Brick Inspections That Identify the Root Source of Damage
- New Brick Installation and Durable Brick Paving
- Comprehensive Hardscaping Tailored to Your Property
If you’d like a free estimate for brick repair in Michigan, contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Quality Brick Repairs with Absolutely No Subcontracting
To ensure integrity for every brick project, we never hire subcontractors to do our work. All of our bricklayers work directly for Mortar City Masonry. We treat your property as if it was our own, and you’ll feel that respect from the moment we start the job.
- A Family Owned and Operated Brick Repair Company
- Proudly Serving Michigan Communities for over 20 Years
- All Our Bricklayers Work Directly for Us – No Subcontractors
- Half of Our Clients Are Repeat Customers or Referrals
- Free Inspections for Brick Repair in Michigan
- Fully Insured for Your Protection
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Don’t wait any longer to get your brick repaired in Michigan. Brick damage does not get better on its own. Waiting will only worsen the issue at hand. Save yourself time, money, and headaches by calling (586) 533-1305 for a brick repair quote.
How Do You Repair Damaged Brick?
The brick repair process is personalized for each project. Some issues require mortar replacement. Others need a complete teardown and rebuild. You’ll know the extent of your brick repair during your free inspection. We will go over your options and create a custom plan that fits your needs and your budget. If you have any questions about how brick repair works, we’ll gladly answer them during your consultation.