Bricks. They’re beautiful. They’re timeless. And sometimes, they’re cracked.
This is where our crew of bricklayers comes in. Mortar City Masonry can repair cracked bricks and mortar to get your property looking its best. Brick restoration is both a cosmetic and functional improvement, and it’s something we take tremendous pride in.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Signs of Brick Damage – When to Schedule Brick Repair
Bricks are relatively low maintenance, but they still need routine care. As a general rule, schedule a brick inspection as soon as you notice the damage. Gravity, temperature changes, and precipitation are only going to make those damages worse. The longer they’re left untreated, the more likely they are to cause extensive property damage.
Here are some warning signs to watch out for:
- White Haze on the Bricks (Efflorescence)
- Cracked or Crumbling Bricks (Brick Spalling)
- Leaning Bricks and Chimneys
- Crumbling Mortar or Separation between the Bricks and the Mortar
- Water Coming into Your Chimney
- Foundation Problems, Including Bowed Basement Walls That Likely Impact the Bricks above
Keep an eye out for damages throughout the year. Michigan experiences significant freeze/thaw cycles due to the extreme winter temperatures. Your bricks will likely look different in the summer compared to the winter. If you notice any issues, contact (586) 533-1305 to schedule your brick repair in Warren MI.
Premium Masonry Solutions for Bricks, Pavers, and More
Brick damage doesn’t just affect the vertical surfaces. You may be dealing with uneven pavers or an unsafe brick porch. Whatever the case may be, Mortar City Masonry can help. We specialize in seamless brick repairs, but we offer just about every masonry service you can think of. Here is an overview of our services:
- Brick Paver Restoration and New Brick Paver Installation
- Brick Crack Repair, Leaning Brick Repair, and Mortar Tuckpointing
- Custom-Built Outdoor Living Rooms, Fire Pits, Patios, Driveways, and Sidewalks
- Paver Sanding, Stamped Concrete Sealing, and Hardscaping Maintenance
- Glass Wall Blocks and
- Retaining Walls, Tree Rings, and Brick Mailboxes
- Cultured Stone Installation to Enhance Your Curb Appeal
- Masonry Chimney Repair with Drone Inspections
- Brick Porch Restoration with New Steps and Rails