Bricks are fairly easy to maintain, as long as you address issues early on. If you leave damages untreated, they’re going to get worse with time. We recommend reaching out for a brick inspection when you first notice damage, or when you purchase a new home. This can keep your house in tip-top condition.
Mortar City Masonry offers seamless brick repair in Fraser MI. We are proud to serve this diverse community and many other areas in Southeast Michigan. Our services include:
- Long-Lasting Brick Repairs That Blend Beautifully with Surrounding Materials
- Quality Brick Restoration from Licensed Masons
- Fair and Honest Pricing for Brick Installation, Brick Paver Resets, Chimney Repair, and Other Services
- Strong Referrals for Brick Repair in Fraser MI
- Friendly Bricklayers Who Love What They Do (No Subcontractors)
- Premium Materials and Proven Techniques
- More Than 20 Years of Brickwork Experience
- Customizable Solutions to Fit Your Needs, Goals, and Budget
If you’d like a quote for brick repair in Fraser MI, contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
How Much Does Brick Repair Usually Cost?
Brick repair can be anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand. It all depends on the nature of the repair, how much material needs to be replaced, what prevention steps need to be taken, etc. If your brick damage is the result of foundation issues, you’ll likely spend more than someone fixing cosmetic damage on a brick mailbox.
Mortar City Masonry offers free estimates to help you plan your brick repair budget. Contact us at (586) 533-1305 to get started.
How to Choose New Bricks or Pavers for Your Property
If your bricks are beyond repair or you’re aiming to expand your hardscaping, it’s important to select the right materials. This will make all the difference when it comes to curb appeal, resale value, and a generally cohesive design. Check out these tips to select the right bricks:
- Consider the Other Colors on the Property, Such as Siding, Roofing, Concrete, Stonework, etc.
- If Connecting with Other Bricks, Choose Matching Materials for a Seamless Transition
- If You’re Expanding Your Patio, You Can Use Complementing Materials That Don’t Necessarily Have to Be the Exact Same
- Think about Your Long-Term Design Plans, Not Just What It Looks Like Now
- Get a Few Sample Materials to View in Person on Your Property – They May Look Drastically Different on-site
- Look at Other Properties in Your Neighborhood for Inspiration
- Search for Design Inspiration Online, Specifically on Homes with Similar Color Pallets
- Ask the Experts for Advice!
Mortar City Masonry uses superior materials, and we can source replacement bricks from multiple suppliers. It doesn’t matter if you need color-matched brick repair or new brick installation; we’ve got you covered.