Does your curb appeal need something “more”? Do you feel like your façade is boring, basic or downright unattractive? A brick driveway could be the exact solution you’re looking for. It takes a special team of experts to install a brick driveway that stands the test of time. Thankfully, this is an artform we’ve perfected at Mortar City Masonry.
Reach out to (586) 533-1305 if you’d like to get a brick driveway in Michigan.
Benefits of Adding a Brick Driveway to Your Home
A standard concrete or asphalt driveway is subject to cracking over time. The soil in most Michigan communities is quite sandy, so water flows freely through it. This causes shifting and setting that cracks the concrete. The only way to fix this is to eventually replace the concrete entirely.
With a brick driveway, the materials can be reset as time progresses. The underlayment is also made to reduce shifting as much as possible. The result is a gorgeous property feature that is more affordable than concrete in the long run.
- Amplify Your Curb Appeal and Make Your Home an Attraction in the Neighborhood
- Save Money in Repair Costs over the Long Term
- Create Visual Interest on Your Property and Make Other Features Look Even Better
- Enjoy a Durable, Slip-Resistant Driveway Material That Functions Just as Beautifully as It Looks
- Add Decorative Borders and Patterns to Personalize Your Brick Driveway
- Compare Different Materials to Find the Perfect Driveway Design for Your Home
For more information about getting a brick driveway in Michigan, please call (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
How Much Does a Brick Driveway Cost?
According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost of a paver driveway is $10 to $50 per square foot. Pricing varies considerably based on the size of the driveway and the types of materials used for the project. If you have an existing brick driveway that needs to be releveled, the cost may be less because you’re not paying for all new materials. You can get a free estimate from Mortar City Masonry to determine how much to budget for your brick driveway.
Other Hardscaping Services from Mortar City Masonry
In addition to building brick driveways, our bricklayers provide a number of property enhancing services:
- Retaining Walls, Vertical Brick Walls and Cultured Stone Installation
- Chimney Repair, Rebuilding and Construction from Licensed Michigan Bricklayers
- Strategic Brick and Mortar Repair to Lengthen the Life of Your Masonry
- Brick Porches, Driveways, Mailboxes, Patios and Other Features
- Fire Pits with Built-in Seating and Stunning Outdoor Kitchens
- Glass Wall Blocks, Limestone Steps, and Nearly Any Other Hardscaping/Masonry Service