Want to transform your property in a meaningful way? Not a fan of the look of basic concrete? Consider the endless possibilities that brick pavers have to offer.
Mortar City Masonry is proud to provide quality brick paving in Wayne County MI. Our services include the following:
- Brick Paver Driveways
- Brick Sidewalks and Approaches
- Paver Patios, Hot Tub Bases, Walk-out Decks
- Retaining Walls and Retaining Stone Resets
- Paver Garden Bed Edges and Tree Rings
- Brick Mailboxes and Archways
- Brick Paver Restoration, Including Leveling, Sanding, and Stabilization
- Limestone Steps and Custom Fire Pits
- And Other Forms of Brick Paving in Wayne County MI
Brick pavers are incredibly durable, making them a perfect fit for almost any property. If they shift out of place in a decade, you can reset the pavers without replacing them. This will save you money in the long run compared to concrete and other surfaces. Best of all, you can enjoy a timelessly beautiful surface that adds usability to your home. Contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305 to get started.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Mortar City Masonry Offers Brick Paver Restoration and New Installation
Brick paving is one of our core services, but we provide a range of other masonry solutions. Mortar City Masonry has a reputation for quality brick repair and seamless brick restoration. You can count on us when you need tuckpointing, brick crack repair, brick installation, chimney rebuilding, and much more.
Additionally, we can install or repair glass wall blocks, cultured stone, natural stone veneer, stamped concrete, and other hardscaping materials. Reach out to (586) 533-1305 to schedule an in-person consultation.
What Kind of Maintenance Does Brick Paving Require?
Brick pavers are extremely durable. Thus, they require minimal maintenance to look pristine. Routine sweeping and washing are sufficient for day-to-day messes, but you should prepare for occasional upkeep. Here are some tips for maintaining brick pavers on your patio, driveway, or walkways:
- Sweep the Pavers Routinely to Prevent Staining and Stubborn Dirt Clusters
- Use a Hose or Soft-Bristled Brush to Scrub the Pavers Every Few Months
- Get the Pavers Power Washed Once a Year to Revitalize Their Color
- Sand between the Joints to Prevent Weed Growth and Paver Shifting
- Get Paver Restoration and Resets as Needed to Restore Your Patio or Driveway
- Call Mortar City Masonry When You Need Brick Paver Maintenance