Brick masonry requires precise installation for lasting results. A well-constructed brick building, patio, or driveway can last a lifetime with occasional maintenance, but it must be installed correctly!
That’s where we come in. Mortar City Masonry offers top-quality brick masonry in Wayne County MI and surrounding areas. You can count on us for any of the following services:
- Brick Installation and Brick Restoration
- Tuckpointing Using Texture-Matched Mortar for Seamless Brick Repairs
- Brick Mailboxes and Brick Archways
- Chimney Rebuilding and Masonry Chimney Inspections
- Brick Paver Patios, Brick Porches, and Custom Brick Driveways
- Glass Wall Blocks and Cultured Stone
- Concrete Installation, Stamped Concrete Cleaning, and Concrete Sealing
- Brick Paving and Paver Leveling Services
- Garden Bed Edges, Walkways, Limestone Steps, Retaining Walls, and Outdoor Living Areas
- Brick Inspections and Other Forms of Brick Masonry in Wayne County MI
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Should I Get Brick or Concrete for My Hardscaping?
Hardscaping refers to any hard surface in the outdoor areas of your property. Sidewalks, patios, driveways, and retaining walls all fit into the category of hardscaping.
Brick pavers and concrete are two of the most common building materials for hardscaping. They both have their benefits, but one may be better suited for your needs than the other.
Concrete typically costs less upfront to purchase but has a higher lifetime cost than pavers. You can reset brick pavers if they shift out of place, but you cannot do that with concrete. Pavers are less likely to crack, and they offer better water control. Best of all, pavers provide a high-end design that is tough to replicate with concrete.
Mortar City Masonry offers concrete installation and brick paving services. We’ll help you find the best fit for your project goals. Call (586) 533-1305 to inquire about brick masonry in Wayne County MI.
Interesting Facts about Brick Masonry
Why are bricks so popular? Because they stand the test of time! Bricks are beautiful, durable, versatile, and always in style. Here are some interesting facts about brick masonry:
- Manmade Bricks Date back to 7000 BC
- Bricks Are Designed to Last a Lifetime – 500+ Years!
- Each Brick Weighs 4-5 Lbs. (Let Us Handle the Backbreaking Work for You)
- Brick Houses Are Usually Less Expensive to Insure When Compared to Other Siding Materials
- Brick Masonry Looks Gorgeous on Almost Every Property – Mortar City Masonry Can Bring Your Vision to Life