If you’re interested in getting a new brick patio in Rochester MI, our bricklayers are here to help. We also offer brick paver restoration and patio expansion services. Contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305 to schedule a free project estimate.
Should I Get a Concrete Patio or Brick Patio?
Concrete and paving bricks are some of the most common materials used for patios. Both options are durable for outdoor use, but brick pavers tend to look more elegant. Even if you explore decorative options like stamped concrete, it’s hard to match the visual appeal of bricks.
Here are some comparison factors to keep in mind:
- Brick Pavers Are Easy to Reset If They Shift out of Place
- Concrete Is Flexible, But It Does Not Offer Much Design Dimension
- A Brick Patio May Have a Slightly Higher Upfront Cost But a Lower Cost Over Time
- Both Concrete and Brick Patios Are Simple to Clean – Bricks Hide Dirt Better Because of Their Color Variations
- You Can Combine Bricks and Concrete in Your Patio Layout
- Our Experts Can Evaluate Your Property to Find the Best Option for Your Goals
Need some more inspiration to make your decision? Check out these Brick Patio Ideas to see how versatile pavers can be. Their beauty is unmatched, and their durability is reliable. When you’re ready to get a brick patio in Rochester MI, call Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Superior Service and Craftsmanship from a Local Brick Paving Company
Mortar City Masonry has deep roots in Southeast Michigan. We love driving through neighborhoods and seeing houses we worked on years ago. Some of our clients call us every year to tackle a new project on their property. What started as a single patio turned into an entire outdoor oasis! Some of our most sought-after services include:
- Beautiful Brick Paving Services, Including Driveways, Walkways, Patios, and Front Porch Approaches
- Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces, and Fire Pits Built with Fire-Rated Materials
- Thorough Brick Inspections to Assess the Source of Brick Damage
- Personalized Brick Repairs with Long-Lasting Results
- Brick Installation, Chimney Rebuilding, and Masonry Chimney Repairs
- Custom Brick Mailboxes, Brick Porch Columns, and Retaining Walls
- Limestone Steps, Glass Wall Blocks, and Select Concrete Services
- Texture-Matched Mortar Replacement (Tuckpointing/Repointing)
- Cultured Stone, Natural Stone Veneer, and Stacked Stone
- Outdoor Living Rooms and Lounge Areas That Add Function to Your Property