Spring has officially sprung, and with that comes a slew of outdoor projects. You may already have a plan for your spring gardening and cleaning, but what about your hardscaping? There are tons of opportunities to enhance your property with brick pavers. Check out these spring brick paving projects from Mortar City Masonry.
Different Ways to Enhance Your Property This Spring Using Brick Pavers
Brick pavers are incredibly versatile. You can use them in almost every part of your property to create flexible paved features. If the pavers shift out of place with time, you can restore them without replacing the bulk of the materials. This feature makes brick pavers more affordable than concrete in the long run.
Here are some different ways to use brick pavers around your house:
- Expand your usable square footage with an outdoor living room, kitchen, or lounge area.
- Enhance your curb appeal with cultured stone porch columns, hardscaped planter boxes, or a custom brick mailbox.
- Add a unique feature to your property, such as a brick driveway or fire pit.
- Restore the existing brick pavers and make them look like new.
- Use brick pavers to add a decorative border around concrete slabs, like your driveway or walkways.
- Create better drainage and dimension in your backyard with strategic retaining walls.
- Get a personalized brick paving plan from Mortar City Masonry.
If you want to reset or add to your existing pavers, our bricklayers can do just that. We can make your pavers level and even to eliminate trip hazards on your property. Reach out to learn more about our services and jumpstart your spring brick paving.
How to Maintain Brick Pavers throughout the Year
Brick pavers do not require much maintenance. You may sweep them periodically to remove dirt and debris, but you only need to deep clean them once or twice a year.
Pull any weeds growing between the pavers to prevent them from growing back. Then create a mixture of warm water and dish soap to gently brush along the brick pavers. Rinse the pavers off and fill in the joints with fresh sand. This will keep the pavers from shifting and make the entire area look revitalized.
If you have older pavers that need to be re-leveled, contact Mortar City Masonry to handle the task.
Mortar City Masonry Offers Comprehensive Brick Paving Services
Whether you need brick paver restoration, paver replacement, or new brick paving, Mortar City Masonry is here to help. We can bring your vision to life so that you can enjoy your brick paving all year long. Customize your property this spring, and unleash its full potential. Call (586) 533-1305 to schedule a brick paving consultation.