If you’re looking for something that can set your property apart from the rest, brick paving may be the perfect option. Brick pavers can be used on a variety of outdoor surfaces, and they come in a wide range of colors and shapes. Design your dream patio or a stunning paver driveway that dramatically boosts your curb appeal. Our experts can help you bring that vision to life!
Mortar City Masonry offers beautiful brick paving in St. Clair Shores MI. We have…
- Over 20 Years of Brick Paving Experience
- Quality Materials and Expert-Level Craftsmanship
- No Subcontractors – Every Employee Works Directly for Mortar City Masonry
- Free Estimates with No Pressure and No Hidden Fees
- A Family Owned and Operated Brick Paving Company in St. Clair Shores MI
- Brick Paver Repair and Brick Replacement Services Available
Schedule your free brick paving estimate by calling (586) 533-1305. You can set up a time to discuss your options in person and find out if brick paving is right for you.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Gorgeous Brick Paving to Boost Your Curb Appeal and Property Value
Brick paving is one of those design features that will never go out of style. Paved streets that are over 100 years old still look beautiful to this day. As long as the pavers are professionally installed, they can become a permanent part of your curb appeal.
- Brick Paver Driveways
- Patio Brick Paving
- Brick Walkways and Custom Driveway Skirting
- Chimney Brick Repair
- Brick Outdoor Kitchens with Cultured Stone Accents
- Brick Porches and Mailboxes
- Brick Archways
- And Other Brick & Brick Paving Services
To learn more about hardscaping and brick paving in St. Clair Shores MI, contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
Brick Paving vs. Concrete – What’s the Best Option?
Concrete may seem more affordable than brick paving at first glance, but pavers are actually less expensive in the long run. This is because brick pavers can be easily moved and resanded when they shift. Concrete lacks that flexibility, so when the ground shifts, the concrete cracks. If you want a low-maintenance hardscape that can last for decades, brick paving is the way to go. We’d be happy to provide a quote for you with no obligation.