Cultured stone offers the beauty of natural stone without the weight or cost. It can be applied to almost any surface, and it is available in almost every design imaginable. Mortar City Masonry offers cultured stone installation, along with a slew of other home improvement services:
- Brick Paving and New Brick Installation
- Chimney Repair and Rebuilding
- Stamped Concrete Cleaning, Sealing, and Maintenance
- Glass Wall Blocks
- Limestone Steps
- Custom Retaining Walls
- Brick Repair, Chimney Repair, and Tuckpointing
- Brick Driveway Borders
- Brick Porches, Mailboxes, and Archways
- Outdoor Accent Walls
- Stone Veneer and Cultured Stone in St. Clair Shores MI
If you’d like a quote for brick paving, brick repair, limestone steps, or cultured stone in St. Clair Shores MI, contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Cultured Stone Is Beautiful, Versatile, and Long-Lasting
One of the biggest perks of using cultured stone is that you know it’s going to last. Not only will it remain aesthetically pleasing, but it’s also engineered to withstand the elements. With cultured stone, you can…
- Choose from a Wide Range of Colors, Sizes, and Stone Patterns
- Get the Perfect Accent for Your Home and Your Aesthetic
- Enjoy Top-Quality Craftsmanship from a Highly-Experienced Team of Installers
- Explore Other Hardscaping Options, Such as Brick Paving and Stamped Concrete
- Schedule Installation at a Time That Works for You
- Enhance Your Curb Appeal and Turn Your Home into a Wow Factor
It all starts with a free consultation. Contact us at (586) 533-1305 to schedule an appointment with one of our cultured stone specialists.
How Much Does Cultured Stone Cost?
The cost of cultured stone is based on a number of factors, including the amount of stone needed for the project, where the stone is going, and the type of materials used for installation. We can go over all of this information during your consultation to find a design that works with your budget. Whether you want a large outdoor accent wall or small borders on all your porch columns, we can make your dreams a reality.