Thinking about getting cultured stone? Not sure where to start or how much it will cost? Mortar City Masonry specializes in brick paving, hardscaping, and installing cultured stone. We would love to guide you through the process and create the design of your dreams!
- Cultured Stone Is Stunning, Eye-Catching, and Timeless
- Choose from a Variety of Colors, Sizes, and Designs
- Enjoy the Look of Natural Stone at a Fraction of the Price
- Add Visual Interest to Your Home to Boost Resale Value and Curb Appeal
- Work with a Talented Team of Specialists to Get Your Cultured Stone in Sterling Heights MI
For more information about our cultured stone installation services, please call (586) 533-1305.
Boost Your Curb Appeal and Get Top Dollar for Your Home!
Great curb appeal is crucial to getting top dollar when you sell your home. Homes with good curb appeal sell for an average of 7% more than comparable homes, but they can sell for up to 20% more money. By making a smart investment in your home’s appearance, you can maximize your profits in the future.
Mortar City Masonry has the tools and services to help you do just that. From brick paving to cultured stone in Sterling Heights MI, we offer a slew of property-enhancing solutions. Contact us at (586) 533-1305 to schedule your in-person consultation.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Add to the Improvements with a New Patio or Driveway!
Cultured stone is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to home improvement options. Choose from a full range of hardscaping and paving services from Mortar City Masonry, including:
- Enhance Your Backyard with a New Patio, Fire Pit or Outdoor Kitchen
- Add Retaining Walls as Needed to Your Landscaping
- Transform Your Cracked Concrete Driveway into a Custom Brick Driveway
- Repair and Restore Masonry around Your Property
- Create a Gorgeous Focal Point with Cultured Stone
- Design a Custom Brick Porch and Approach for Maximum Curb Appeal
Can You Put Sealer on Cultured Stone?
You can seal cultured stone, depending on the type of material it is made from. Some products are more receptive to sealant than others, and some should not be sealed so the product can breathe better. Many homeowners seal the cultured stone to achieve a wet look. If that is your end goal, we can make sure to select the right materials for your vision.