When you need beautiful and dependable brick installation in Sterling Heights MI, rely on the crew at Mortar City Masonry. All of our bricklayers work for us directly, and we have a reputation for quality craftsmanship. From start to finish, you’ll know you’re in great hands.
- More Than 20 Years of Experience in Brick Paving, Brick Restoration and Brick Installation in Sterling Heights MI
- A Family-Owned Company Rooted in Quality and Integrity
- Completely Licensed and Insured – Your Property Is Fully Protected While We Work
- No Subcontractors – We Maintain the Highest Standards for All the Work We Do
- Half Our Clientele Comes from Referrals
- Your Satisfaction Is Always Guaranteed
Give us a shout at (586) 533-1305 to schedule a quote for brick installation.
How Long Does Brick Installation Take?
Some brick projects can be completed within a day, but others require days or even weeks of preparation. It all depends on the scale of the project, the availability of materials, demolition, weather, and other elements. We strive to provide accurate project estimates in our quotes so you can plan accordingly.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
We Offer Brick Installation and Brick Restoration!
Not every project requires all new brick. Because bricks are made to last a lifetime, your existing bricks may be in perfectly good shape. Mortar City Masonry specializes in brick restoration, and we’ll color-match the mortar to blend right in. Popular services in the Sterling Heights area include:
- Brick Porches with Beautiful Walkways and Approaches
- Designer Driveway Skirting and Brick Paver Driveways
- Brick Restoration, Chimney Repair and Mortar Repointing
- Affordable Paver Resetting for Patios, Walkways, Driveways and More
- Retaining Walls and Glass Wall Blocks
- Outdoor Lounge Areas, Including Custom Fire Pits and Unique Outdoor Kitchens
- Brick Mailboxes and Accent Features
- Stone Veneer Installation and Cultured Stone
- Reliable Brick Installation in Sterling Heights and Surrounding Areas
If you’d like an inspection or in-person consultation for brick installation, contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
How to Find Matching Bricks for Brick Repair
Finding the right match for existing bricks can be tricky. You not only need to take into account the color and size of the bricks, but also what era they’re from. Brick structures have been around since 7000 BC, and new styles continue to develop every year. Mortar City Masonry takes all of these factors into account when sourcing materials for brick restoration.