If you’re looking for a company that offers professional brick installation in St. Clair Shores MI, you’ve come to the right place. Mortar City Masonry is a reliable source for brick repair, bricklaying and brick paving services. From basic crack repairs to complete brick rebuilds, our team of licensed professionals does it all.
- A Family Owned and Operated Brick Installation Company
- Precision Brick Matching for Repair and Restoration
- Advanced Color Matching for Mortar to Create a Seamless Blend from Old to New
- Over 20 Years of Masonry Experience
- Fair Pricing with No Subcontractors
- Insured and Licensed Bricklayers Proudly Serving the St. Clair Shores Community
Contact us at (586) 533-1305 for more information about brick installation in St. Claire Shores MI.
What Does Brick Installation Cost?
The cost of brick installation varies considerably based on the scope of the project. For instance, the average cost of brick siding ranges from $7,500 to $22,500, according to Modernize. Getting a brick fire pit for your backyard will cost much less than that.
This is why it’s important to get a quote from a brick company near you. They can assess any issues that may arise during the project and provide an accurate approximation for the pricing. If you’d like a quote for brick installation in St. Clair Shores MI, contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Different Types of Brick Installation We Offer at Mortar City Masonry
Because bricks can be used in almost any outdoor application, there are many ways to install them. Mortar City Masonry offers services and solutions for these different settings, including:
- Chimney Rebuilding and Brick Chimney Repair
- Quality Brick Restorations and Brick Replacement Services
- New Brick Installation in St. Clair Shores MI and Surrounding Areas
- Retaining Walls and Hardscaping
- Brick Porches and Custom Paver Patios
- Brick Driveway Skirting and Complete Brick Driveways
- Paver Leveling, Sanding and Resetting
- Custom Fire Pits and Outdoor Planter Boxes
- Exquisite Outdoor Kitchens
- Stone Veneer and Cultured Stone Installation
- Mortar Tuckpointing and Repointing
- And Other Brick Installation Services
Can I Install My Own Bricks?
Bricklaying is a labor-intensive process that takes years of practice to truly master. While you may be able to handle small projects on your own, most brickwork is best left to the professionals. With Mortar City Masonry’s fair and honest pricing, you can get the service you deserve at a price that fits your budget.