Mortar City Masonry is proud to provide quality masonry services. Whether you need chimney repair or all new brick installation in Warren MI, our masons have you covered. We’ve been in business for years and have decades of experience in this industry. You can count on our state-of-the-art techniques and top-quality equipment.
Call (586) 533-1305 to schedule your brick installation consultation.
Reliable Brick Installation for All Your Home Improvement Needs
There are many ways to use bricks, and the possibilities grow every year. You might be surprised by just how versatile these building blocks really are! Mortar City Masonry offers:
- Outdoor Kitchens and Fire Pits
- Cultured Stone and Glass Wall Blocks
- Brick Restoration Services (We Specialize in Precision-Matched Brick Repair)
- Brick Installation in Warren MI
- Brick Patios and Brick Walkways
- Brick Driveways and Custom Driveway Edging
- Brick Mailboxes
- Brick Archways
- Tuckpointing and Repointing
- Professional Brick Inspections from Licensed, Insured and Experienced Masons near You
To learn more or to set up your bricklaying consultation, reach out to (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
How Long Do Bricks Last?
Brick masonry in America dates all the way back to the 1600s, and some of those early structures still remain intact to this day! The key to long-lasting brickwork is sound installation. If any step in the process is rushed or done out of order, the entire structure could be compromised. This is why it’s so important to call on the right team to handle your brick installation in Warren MI. Reach out to Mortar City Masonry to get started.
What to Do If Your Bricks Are Damaged
Despite the durability of brickwork, it can get damaged over time. This is especially true in Michigan’s cold climates because of the consistent freeze/thaw cycles that construction materials face. Persistent expansion and contraction, coupled with foundation settling, create a recipe for brick and mortar cracks.
Thankfully, there are ways to resolve these issues and prevent the damage from getting worse.
- Get a Brick Inspection to Figure out What the Source Is
- Resolve the Cause of the Brick Damage to Prevent Future Damage
- Repair the Cracked Mortar and Replace Unstable Bricks
- Act as Quickly as Possible – Brick Damage Won’t Go away on Its Own
- Work with Professional Bricklayers to Make Sure the Repairs Are Done Right!