Bricks can be used in almost any construction project, making them incredibly versatile. Want a new walkway? Use brick pavers. Need a new driveway? Bricks can handle the task! Mortar City Masonry offers professional and affordable brick installation in Roseville MI. Our services include:
- Brick Porches, Including Porch Repair and Restoration
- Brick Paving for Patios, Driveways, Approaches, Walking Paths, and Much More
- Brick Paver Repair and Releveling
- Retaining Wall Installation and Fire Pit Building
- Cultured Stone for Interior and Exterior Projects
- Custom Brick Mailboxes and Accent Walls
- Precision Brick Installation in Roseville MI
If you’d like a quote for brick installation, give us a call at (586) 533-1305. We provide free estimates and more-than-fair pricing.
Can I Install Bricks Myself?
Brick installation requires a unique skill set. Our bricklayers have 20+ years of experience, including years of specialized training using proven techniques. Not only is brick installation tricky to get right, but it also requires expensive tools and equipment. For most brick installation projects, you’re better off trusting in the professionals.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
The Benefits of Professional Brick Installation
Here are some reasons to hire professional bricklayers:
- Faster Installation Times with Better Techniques
- Long-Lasting Brickwork That’s Done Right the First Time
- Top-Quality Tools and Equipment for Top-Quality Results
- Years of Experience and Expertise – We Can Handle Unexpected Issues as They Arise
- Mortar City Masonry Works Are Covered by Insurance, Which Means We’ve Got Your Back in the Event of an Accident
- You Don’t Have to Deal with the Backbreaking Labor of Demo and Haul off
- Everything You Need Is Included with Professional Brick Installation
Ready to get started? Contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305 to get a free quote for brick installation in Roseville MI.
How to Preserve Your Brick for Years to Come
According to the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), bricks and brick pavers can last 100+ years with proper maintenance. Proper installation is crucial to protecting this timeframe, along with routine maintenance as needed. You may want to occasionally clean your bricks to restore their luster, and you should get brick repairs completed when you notice the damage. This will keep the damage to a minimum and prevent the need for brick replacement. Mortar City Masonry can help you protect your bricks throughout their lifespan.