Brick masonry is timeless. It looks great in almost every color, style, era, and pattern. Bricks are as versatile as they are durable, and they can be used in a number of places on your property. Mortar City Masonry offers affordable brick masonry in Roseville MI, including:
- Brick Masonry Installation, Repair, and Restoration
- Brick Porches and Brick Mailboxes
- Brick Driveways, Walkways, and Sidewalks
- Brick Fire Pits Using Fire-Rated Blocks
- Brick Patios and Retaining Walls
- Cultured Stone and Glass Blocks
- Brick Archways with Precision Craftsmanship
- Brick Replacement with Color-Matched Materials
- Mortar Repair and Tuckpointing
To schedule your free estimate for brick masonry, give us a call at (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Types of Masonry (It’s Not Just Bricks!)
Bricks are commonly associated with masonry, but they are not the only materials that apply to this term. Some common forms of masonry include:
- Brick Masonry: This is the most common form of masonry, and it has been for centuries. Bricks are typically laid in a staggered pattern for maximum stability.
- Stone Masonry: Stone masonry may include natural stone or cultured stone. In the case of natural stone, the finish is often less uniform than in other masonry styles.
- Concrete Block Masonry: Concrete blocks, also known as cinderblocks, are laid in a staggered pattern similar to bricks. This type of masonry isn’t as attractive as brick masonry but may be more affordable. The large cinderblocks also make for faster construction.
- Veneer Masonry: Veneer masonry is used for decorative purposes, such as an accent wall or stone wrap for the base of a building. A veneer is thinner than solid brick or stone, but it creates the appearance of full blocks.
Mortar City Masonry specializes in brick repair, brick restoration, brick paving, and brick installation. We offer most masonry and hardscaping services, all backed with a complete satisfaction guarantee. Contact us at (586) 533-1305 to learn more.
Over Half of Our Clients Come from Referrals
You may have heard our name before. Over half of our projects are from word-of-mouth referrals, or former clients reaching out to start a new project. No matter how you came across Mortar City Masonry, we’ll treat you like family the second you reach out to us. Call today to schedule your no-obligation consultation for brick masonry.