When you need dependable brick masonry in Fraser MI, Mortar City Masonry is here for you. Our expert bricklayers offer a range of services, including:
- Bricklaying and Brick Repair
- Brick Paving, Paver Sanding and Hardscaping Resets
- Stamped Concrete Cleaning and Sealing
- Chimney Repair, Brick Inspections and Chimney Rebuilding
- Brick Driveways, Fire Pits, Patios, and Porches
- Glass Blocks and Retaining Walls
- Interior and Exterior Cultured Stone Installs
- New Porch Railings and Brick Approaches
- Color-Matched Brick and Mortar Replacement
- And Other Forms of Brick Masonry in Fraser MI
Whether you need your bricks restored or you want a new brick structure on your property, we have the tools and expertise to make that happen. Give us a call at (586) 533-1305 to schedule a consultation or learn more about your options.
How Does Brick Compare to Other Building Materials?
In terms of durability and maintenance, brick is far superior to most other materials. Brick is not subject to termite damage or pests like wood is, and it doesn’t crack the same way concrete does. Brick may be more expensive than some other materials upfront, but you’ll save money with bricks in the long run. Check out this detailed comparison between bricks and other materials to learn more.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Get the Most out of Your Brick Masonry
Bricks are constructed to last a lifetime, but that doesn’t mean they’re maintenance-free. It’s important to choose the right masons for the installation, and it’s best to choose neutral materials that will remain timeless. Bricks are affordable as a long-term investment, but they can cost a bit extra upfront. These tips will help you optimize your investment and enjoy your masonry for decades:
- Choose Timeless Brick Colors and Patterns
- Invest in Quality Bricks and Professional Brick Masonry Installation
- Address Brick Damage at the Source and Complete Brick Repairs Quickly
- Re-sand Brick Pavers Periodically to Keep the Bricks in Place
- Expand Your Porch and Patio to Optimize Outdoor Living Space
- Don’t Use Salt on Brick Surfaces – It Can Damage and Discolor the Brick
- Clean Your Brickwork at Least Once a Year
From masonry repair to long-lasting brick paving, Mortar City Masonry does it all. You can count on us to keep your property looking its best for years to come.