If you’re tired of seeing a cracked concrete patio or empty patch of grass in your yard, it’s time to upgrade to a custom paver patio. This is the perfect way to improve your property and make the most of your unused square footage. Mortar City Masonry would be happy to construct your personalized brick patio in Fraser MI. Just give us a call at (586) 533-1305, and we can schedule your in-person consultation.
Should I Get a Brick Patio or a Concrete Patio?
Concrete cracks. There is no getting around that. The sandy soil in Michigan greats a ton of shifting underground, and that shifting isn’t good for concrete. Brick pavers may shift as well, but they can be reset and resanded when the time comes. You’re going to get a better result for your investment by choosing brick over concrete.
- Brick Patios Add Character to a House That Guests and Potential Buyers Appreciate
- Concrete Patios Are Prone to Cracking over Time
- You Can Reset and Sand a Brick Patio If It Shifts and Becomes Uneven
- Concrete Will Likely Cost Less Upfront, But a Brick Patio Will Cost Less Long-Term
- Bricks Can Add Detailed to an Otherwise Boring Backyard
- We’d Be Happy to Compare Options to Find the Perfect Patio Design for Your Needs
Contact us at (586) 533-1305 to learn more about getting a brick patio in Fraser MI.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Property Enhancement Solutions from Experienced Masons and Bricklayers
The patio is just one area of your property that may be neglected. Have you stopped to look at your garden beds, porch, or driveway? The truth is that there are many areas brick paving and hardscaping could enhance. Every enhancement has the potential to boost your property value and sales potential.
Mortar City Masonry offers a range of affordable masonry services. We can help you transform every inch of your estate. Our solutions include:
- Brick Restoration and Brick Repairs
- Tuckpointing, Mortar Replacement, and Repointing
- Chimney Rebuilding and Chimney Repair for Masonry
- Brick Paver Leveling and Sanding
- Complete Brick Paving and Hardscaping Services
- Brick Porches, Brick Patios, and Brick Driveways
- Custom Brick Mailboxes and Planter Boxes
- Tree Rings and Retaining Walls
- Cultured Stone and Decorative Exterior Trim