If you want to transform your property without major renovations, the cultured stone could come in handy. This can make an old house look like new construction, and it can boost your resale potential in the future. Mortar City Masonry offers top-quality cultured stone in Fraser MI and surrounding areas. Whether you’re upgrading your forever home or sprucing up your house for sale, our experts can get the job done. Call (586) 533-1305 to start your refresh.
Is Cultured Stone the Same as Natural Stone Veneer?
Cultured stone is manufactured to look like natural stone. In fact, the molds used to make the manufactured veneer are usually pulled from actual stone. The natural stone weighs more and is often more expensive to install. Nevertheless, either option could be a good fit for your property.
- Natural Stone Is Heavier Than Cultured Stone and Requires a More Supportive Backing
- Cultured Stone Can Be Applied to Almost Any Vertical Surface
- Natural Stone Is More Unique, But Cultured Stone Is Designed to Mimic Real Stone
- Both Materials Are Durable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Pricing Varies by Project – Get a Free Estimate for Cultured Stone in Fraser MI
To find out if the cultured stone is right for you, contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Should Cultured Stone Be Sealed?
There are many types of cultured stone on the market. Some are made for outdoor use. Some are made for indoor use. Some have more fade-resistant properties than others, so sealing depends on the type of stone used. If you want to achieve a wet look on your cultured stone, a clear coat may be a good touch. We can discuss your options during your in-person consultation.
Beautiful Hardscaping for Every Inch of Your Property
Mortar City Masonry offers a full suite of hardscaping and brick paving services. You can see samples of our work on our Facebook page, or show us some inspiration pics you love! We’ll formulate a plan to make your vision come to life. Our masonry services include:
- Hardscaping for Landscaping. Including Retaining Walls, Planter Boxes, and Walkways
- Brick Chimney Repair and Installation
- Custom Paver Patios and Porches
- One-of-a-Kind Brick Driveways with Unique Design Features
- Paver Leveling, Sanding, and Resets
- Outdoor Kitchens and Lounge Areas
- Built-in Fire Pits
- Brick Restoration, Including Mortar Repointing and Brick Crack Repair