Chimney repair is an important part of home maintenance. If you have a house with a chimney, you need to get that chimney inspected and maintained on a regular basis. Even if you don’t plan to use your fireplace, having a stable chimney will protect your roofing, siding and other construction materials. Mortar City Masonry offers affordable chimney repair in Fraser MI.
- Local Chimney Repair Specialists That Work Directly for Us (No Subcontractors)
- Affordable Solutions That Address the Root Cause of Chimney Damage
- In-Depth Chimney Inspections for the Masonry around Your Chimney
- More-Than-Fair Pricing for Reliable Craftsmanship and Premium Materials
- Precise Brick and Mortar Matches for Seamless Chimney Repair
Detailed Chimney Repairs for the Masonry Parts of Your Chimney
Some masonry repairs are as simple as replacing the surface-level mortar around the bricks. In other cases, the chimney needs to be completely rebuilt from scratch. Our chimney inspectors will evaluate your chimney damage and recommend the appropriate course of action. Then we can complete personalized brick repairs based on your chimney, your goals, and your budget.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
High-Quality Brick and Hardscaping Services from a Family-Owned Business
Hardscaping is a great way to add value and usability to your property. You can get a brick patio to match your brick chimney or completely transform your backyard! Mortar City Masonry does it all, from brick driveway installation to masonry chimney repair in Fraser MI. Our services include:
- Brick Porches and Patios
- Paver Walkways, Driveways, and Approaches
- Custom-Made Brick Mailboxes and Archways
- Cultured Stone Installations
- Outdoor Fireplaces, Fire Pits, and Kitchens
- Built-in Brick Seating
- Retaining Walls for Drainage and Landscaping Enhancement
The first step in the process is scheduling an in-person consultation with a local bricklayer. Give us a call at (586) 533-1305 to plan your home improvement.
Can Brick Damage Cause a Chimney Fire?
Approximately 30% of chimney fires are the result of a dirty chimney. This means that 70% are due to other factors, such as improper fireplace usage, poor construction, and – you guessed it – brick damage. Your chimney bricks play an important role in controlling the temperature within your chimney and protecting the flue within. Mortar City Masonry will make sure your brickwork is set up for success.
Give Us a Call at (586) 533-1305 to Schedule an Appointment for Chimney Repair in Fraser MI
- Chimney Repair in St. Clair Shores MI
- Chimney Repair in Roseville MI
- Chimney Repair in Warren MI
- Chimney Repair in Sterling Heights MI
- Chimney Repair in Eastpointe MI
- Chimney Repair in Chesterfield MI
- Chimney Repair in Clinton Township MI
- Chimney Repair in Macomb Township, MI
- Chimney Repair in Shelby Township, MI