Chimney repairs should be addressed as quickly as possible. Gravity and Mother Nature are not working in your favor. The damages will get worse with time. Mortar City Masonry offers quick and reliable chimney repair in Roseville MI. Our dependable craftsmanship comes second-to-none, so you can count on us to get your bricks restored fast.
- Seamless Chimney Repair for the Bricks around Your Chimney
- Brick Spalling Repair, Cracked Mortar Repair, and Crumbling Brick Replacement
- Chimney Rebuilding and New Chimney Installation
- Brick Wall Repair and Retaining Wall Construction
- Stamped Concrete Cleaning and Sealing
- Brick Paver Repair, Brick Paving, and Brick Borders for Concrete Structures
- Limestone Steps, Glass Wall Blocks, and Other Home Improvement Solutions
Schedule your chimney repair quote by calling (586) 533-1305. Keep in mind that we only work on the brick and mortar portion of the chimney, not the interior components.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Color-Matched Chimney Repair for Brick and Mortar
Mortar City Masonry has a reputation for accurate chimney restoration. We make it incredibly difficult to pinpoint where the old bricks meet the new bricks. This ensures a seamless appearance that looks great for years to come.
- We Find the Precise Match to Your Existing Masonry
- Advanced Mortar-Matching Ensures a Smooth Transition from the Old Mortar to the New Mortar
- Proactive Brick Repairs That Protect Your Chimney for Years to Come
- Complete Brick Restoration for the Entire Property, Including Brick Wall Repair, Brick Paver Releveling, and Brick Porch Rebuilding
- Superior Service from Experienced Masons in Roseville MI
If you’d like to learn more about chimney repair in Roseville MI, contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
Is Chimney Repair Covered by Insurance?
The general rule of thumb is that chimney repair is covered by insurance if the damage comes from a covered event, such as a house fire or a lightning strike. If the damage is from wear and tear, such as aged mortar or brick spalling, it will likely not be covered by insurance. The good news is, that Mortar City Masonry offers fair and affordable pricing, regardless of the circumstances. If your chimney repair is not covered by insurance, you can still look forward to a budget-friendly service.