Brick masonry requires precision, skill, and craftsmanship. It’s easy to tell when bricks are not installed correctly. They may look good for a few months or even a few years, but eventually, you’ll notice the damage. Our goal here at Mortar City Masonry is to deliver long-lasting brick masonry or restore masonry that someone else installed. You can count on us for…
- Brick Installation Services, Including Chimney Rebuilding, Brick Mailboxes, and Brick Porches
- Brick Restoration, Brick Repair, and Chimney Masonry Repair
- Tuckpointing Using Texture-Matched Mortar
- Replacements for Cracked Bricks and Pavers
- Brick Paving and Brick Paver Resets
- Retaining Walls, Garden Bed Edge Stone, Limestone Steps, and Other Outdoor Features
- Custom-Built Patios and Driveways
- Glass Wall Blocks, Cultured Stone, and Stamped Concrete Services
- Brick Inspections and Other Forms of Brick Masonry in Clinton Township MI
To schedule an appointment with a licensed bricklayer near you, please call Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305. We look forward to working with you.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Outstanding Craftsmanship Using Premium Materials
Bricks are among the most durable building materials known to man. Brick masonry dates all the way back to 7000 BC, and they’ve become a staple in construction worldwide.
Here at Mortar City Masonry, we respect the art form that comes with masonry. We utilize advanced applications and proven techniques to create long-lasting brick structures. We take the time to prep, assess, and get the job done right from the start. This will allow you to enjoy your brickwork for decades to come.
To learn more about our process for installing brick masonry in Clinton Township MI, please call (586) 533-1305.
Brick Restoration vs. New Brick Installation
Not sure if you need new bricks or brick repair services? That’s what you’ll learn during the consultation. We’ll assess the situation and recommend the best path for your timeline, budget, and goals. Clients rave about our transparency and knowledgeable insight. You’ll experience that the moment you reach out to our office.
Here are some steps we’ll take to determine if brick restoration is suitable for you:
- Assess the Extent of the Damage to Determine If the Brickwork Is Salvageable
- Prescribe the Ideal Solutions for the Damaged Masonry
- Address Any Underlying Issues That May Have Caused Cracking
- Compare the Costs of Brick Restoration and New Brick Masonry
- Determine How Long Both Options May Last – Will Restoration Prevent Future Issues?
- Get Honest Advice and Fair Pricing from the Experts Here at Mortar City Masonry