Looking for reliable chimney installers with years of experience? How about affordable pricing that’s tailored to your budget and goals? Mortar City Masonry provides top-quality chimney installation in Roseville MI. We can evaluate your options to determine if brick repair, chimney rebuilding, or chimney restoration is right for you. Give us a call at (586) 533-1305 to get started.
Chimney Installation from Experienced Masons and Bricklayers
Mortar City Masonry has a crew of fully-insured bricklayers that can transform and protect your property. Our services include:
- Chimney Rebuilding, Masonry Chimney Repair, and Chimney Installation in Roseville MI
- Professional Brick Repair, Sealing, and Restoration
- Block Retaining Walls and Hardscaping Solutions
- Brick Porches, Patios, and Lounge Areas
- Brick Paver Driveways and Walking Paths
- Paver Leveling and Resetting Services
- Custom-Made Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchens, and Cultured Stone Installations
- Mortar Repointing to Replace Crumbling Mortar around Your Bricks
- And Other Bricklaying Services from Mortar City Masonry
If you’d like a quote for any of our masonry services, please reach out to (586) 533-1305.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Chimney Safety and Maintenance Tips
Fireplaces are only comforting if they’re working properly. Otherwise, they may be a recipe for disaster. Here are some quick chimney safety tips to protect your home this winter:
- Get Your Chimney Professionally Cleaned Once Per Year
- Address Chimney Damage at the First Signs to Minimize Repair Costs
- Do NOT Use Your Fireplace If Your Chimney Hasn’t Been Cleaned/Inspected in the Last Few Years
- Cut back Any Branches That Fall near the Top of the Chimney
- Use a Chimney Cap to Block Animals and Debris from Going into the Chimney
- Do Not Put Anything Flammable within 36 Inches of the Fireplace, Including Books, Blankets, and Furniture
- Never Use a Liquid Igniter to Start a Chimney Fire
- Check Your Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors before Using Your Chimney
Should I Get a Chimney Inspection before Selling My House?
There are two approaches to selling a home. You can get inspections before the sale to catch problems before buyers do, or you can leave the inspecting process up to the potential buyer. If the inspections come back with repairs after listing your house, you may have to drastically reduce your sales price. If you get the inspections before selling, you can resolve those issues and enter the market with confidence.