Know what your house is missing? A custom brick driveway. This may not have been on the top of your home improvement list, but now you just can’t get it off your mind.
Think of how stunning your home will look with a gorgeous, professionally-laid brick driveway in the front. Our bricklayers and master-level masons are here to make it happen. Contact Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305 to schedule a quote for a brick driveway in Grosse Pointe MI.
A Brick Driveway Is Just What Your Home Is Missing
Over 76% of real estate agents say boosting curb appeal is the number one thing homeowners can do to boost their home’s sales potential. This may come in the form of cultured stone porch columns, upscale paver planter boxes, or a custom brick driveway.
- Brick Driveways Look Regal, Luxurious and High-End
- If You Have Flat or Monochromatic Siding, a Brick Driveway Could Add Color and Texture
- The Design Possibilities Are Endless – Create the Custom Driveway of Your Dreams
- Don’t Want a Complete Brick Driveway? Consider Brick Driveway Skirting for Your Concrete Driveway
- Enjoy Easy Repairs, Low Maintenance, and a Lower Long-Term Cost Than Traditional Driveway Materials
If you’re ready to boost your home’s appearance, contact us at (586) 533-1305. We can go over the pros and cons of getting a brick driveway to determine if this design feature fits your goals.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Are Brick Driveways Hard to Maintain?
Brick driveways are durable and require little to no maintenance. You may decide to wash or pressure wash your driveway on occasion, just like you would with concrete. Unlike concrete though, bricks can be reset if they shift out of place. This means in a decade, you won’t have to pay for a whole new driveway. If the pavers become uneven, we can put them back into place and make the driveway look like new again.
Other Ways to Enhance Your Property and Increase Your Home Value
Here are some other options to consider to potentially add value to your home:
- Add a Brick Mailbox to Make a Statement from the Curb
- Create a Dramatic Entrance to Your Home with a Brick Approach or a New Brick Porch
- Make Your Backyard the Place to Be with a Patio, Fire Pit or Outdoor Kitchen
- Dress up Your Siding with Cultured Stone
- Protect Your Home Well into the Future with Proactive Brick and Chimney Repair
- Get Dependable Service You Can Count on from Mortar City Masonry