Need a crew of experts to install bricks on your property? You’ve come to the right place! Mortar City Masonry offers a variety of brick installation services, including:
- Brick Porches
- Brick Patios
- Brick Driveways and Brick Driveway Skirting
- Brick Walkways, Sidewalks and Approaches
- Brick Mailboxes
- Brick Arches
- Retaining Walls
- Cultured Stone
- Limestone Steps
- Brick Paving
- Brick Repair and Restoration
- Chimney Repair and Rebuilding
- Tuckpointing, Repointing and Mortar Repair
- And Other Forms of Brick Installation in Grosse Pointe MI
Contact our office at (586) 533-1305 to schedule an in-person consultation. We have flexible scheduling available, and we provide quick turnaround times.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Why It Pays to Get Professional Brick Installation
Brick installation is far from an easy task. It requires special tools, support, and application techniques to get long-lasting results. By hiring a company like Mortar City Masonry to handle your brick installation, you can bypass the hard labor and get a beautiful addition to your home.
- Mortar City Masonry Has Advanced Tools and Equipment to Get the Job Done Quickly and Easily
- Faster Turnaround Times Means You Can Enjoy Your Masonry Sooner and Longer
- Every Property Is Different, and the Pros Can Adjust to Suit Your Property’s Specific Features
- Our Bricklayers Are Fully Licensed and Insured If an Accident Occurs
- We Handle Everything from Demo to Cleanup
- You’ll Get Quality Brick Installation in Grosse Pointe MI, Backed by a Warranty
- Take Comfort Knowing That Many of Our Masons Have 20+ Years of Experience
For more information about our brick installation services, contact us at (586) 533-1305. We are proud to serve Grosse Pointe MI and surrounding areas.
Brick Repair vs. New Brick Installation
The cost of brick repair is typically less than new brick installation because it requires less time and resources. With this in mind, there are times when damaged bricks are not salvageable and thus need to be completely replaced. We’ll evaluate your options during your consultation to decide the best route for your brick project.
If you’d like to roll out your home improvement in stages, we can make a plan that accommodates your budget. For example, you may start with brick porch restoration and later add a matching brick mailbox or brick driveway skirting. Our goal is to help you find the right plan for your current and future needs.