Want to add a chimney to your newly constructed home? Have an existing chimney in need of brick repair? Mortar City Masonry offers professional chimney repair and chimney installation in Grosse Pointe MI. Our family-owned company specializes in brick restoration projects, and we’d love to assist you. Give us a call at (586) 533-1305 to get started.
Quality Brick Chimney Installation and Professional Bricklaying Services
At Mortar City Masonry, quality is always a top priority. Bricks can last for 100+ years when installed properly, or they can crumble in just a couple of years with a poor foundation. We make sure our brickwork is built to last, and many of our jobs include redoing someone else’s questionable craftsmanship. Rest assured, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Brick Installation Services for New and Existing Buildings
- Brick Crack Repair, Mortar Replacement, and Masonry Restoration
- Brick Paving Services, Including Paver Driveways, Brick Patios, Brick Porches, and More
- Retaining Walls, Planter Boxes, and Hardscaping Solutions
- Chimney Rebuilding and New Chimney Installation in Grosse Pointe MI
Schedule your in-person chimney consultation by calling (586) 533-1305. We look forward to working with you!
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Do’s and Don’ts for Hiring Chimney Installers
Whether you’re in the Grosse Pointe area or searching for reliable chimney installers near you, it’s important to have the right approach. You need a company that is insured, experienced, and ready to take on the challenge. Follow these do’s and don’ts to find the right crew for the task:
- Do Look for a Licensed and Insured Bricklaying Company That Specializes in Chimney Installations
- Don’t Be Afraid to Ask for References
- Do Get a Detailed Price Quote before Committing to the Project
- Don’t Settle for Second-Rate Work
- Do Consider Chimney Restoration vs. Chimney Installation
- Don’t Hesitate to Ask Questions – You Deserve to Know What’s Happening on Your Property!
Chimney Design Inspiration & Tips
When you design your chimney, think about how it coordinates with your home’s exterior. If there are other brick structures on the property, try to use similar materials for the chimney. This creates cohesion and flow throughout your curb appeal. If there are no other brick structures on the property, choose materials that accent or compliment your roofing and siding. You can also explore fireplace design ideas to get inspiration for inside your home.