Do you ever think about how much more you could be doing with your property? Cozy nights by the fire pit, summer barbecues, spring gardening – the possibilities never end. What do they all have in common? The ability to be built from paving bricks.
Mortar City Masonry offers comprehensive brick paving and hardscaping services. We’ll help you build that patio you’ve been planning for years or replace that cracked concrete driveway with stunning pavers.
- 20+ Years of Experience Installing and Restoring Paving Bricks in Grosse Pointe MI
- Many of the Paver Manufacturers We Source from Operate Right Here in Michigan
- Family Owned, Fully Insured, and Eager to Beautify Your Home
- No Subcontracting – Our Brick Paving Contractors Work Directly for Mortar City Masonry
- Specializing in Brick Paver Restoration, Brick Crack Repair, and Tuckpointing
- Free Estimates and Honest Pricing for Brick Paving Projects
Contact us at (586) 533-1305 to schedule an in-person consultation.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Experience headache-free service, and honest and fair pricing from the fine folks at Mortar City Masonry. We service the entire metro Detroit area and you will love your finished result!
Transform Your Property with Custom Paving Bricks from Mortar City Masonry
Paving bricks are timeless and customizable. They complement many different styles of architecture and fit well in any era. Mortar City Masonry offers affordable solutions for hardscaping, stacked stone, natural stone steps, and paving bricks in Grosse Pointe MI. Here is an overview of our services:
- Stunning Paving Brick Patios and Outdoor Living Areas
- Eye-Catching Paver Driveways, Brick Walkways, and Brick Front Porches
- Brick Fire Pits Made from Fire-Rated Materials
- Regal Brick Mailboxes and Planter Boxes
- Cultured Stone, Glass Blocks, Stacked Stone, and Natural Stone Veneer
- Retaining Wall Installation and Retaining Wall Resets
- Gorgeous Limestone Steps That Can Stand the Test of Time
- Select Concrete Services, Including Concrete Sealing
If you’re ready to plan your brick paver makeover, call Mortar City Masonry at (586) 533-1305.
How Hard Is It to Maintain Paving Bricks?
Proper installation is crucial for reducing brick paver maintenance. If the paving bricks are laid out correctly with the right underlayment and borders, they are more likely to stay in place. You may occasionally need to clean the pavers or add sand between the joints. If the pavers shift out of place, you can make adjustments to restore the structure. Mortar City Masonry offers paver brick restoration services, so you can reach out to us when you need repairs in the future.